Why Does My Airbnb Property Need A Coffee Maker?
Just by catering to the millions of coffee drinkers out there you could pull out ahead of the competition..
Coffee makers are mostly overlooked when advertising airbnb’s and can be a costly oversight when they’re not considered..
The good news is that you know now and the great news is that our list of affordable coffee makers could help you to tip the scales in favor of your own airbnb over others. The further away your rental is from towns and stores, the more amenities you should incorporate for convenience and comfort. Here we’ve done the hard work for you and have chosen based on:
- The number of people an airbnb can accommodate.
- The amount of positive reviews available and status of stars associated with product.
- The simplicity of the coffee makers use.
- The length of warranty on the coffee maker.
- The durability of the coffee maker based on longevity.
- The price ranges of coffee makers on the market.
- The versatility of the coffee maker.
Last update on 2022-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s So Special About Coffee?
Coffee is considered the heartbeat of America. It’s also what millions of people like waking up to. Especially the rich aroma of a freshly brewed hot cup of joe in the morning. It’s all the little touches that make a short stay overnight into a lasting memory Coffee for me has had a huge impact on whether or not a place is worth staying at. I always prefer a place to stay at that will give me the option of brewing my own morning coffee rather than somewhere that makes me travel to get my favorite morning beverage. I never did like staying at places that would make me fetch it myself in front of a crowd of strangers either. So here is our list of the top 5 affordable coffee makers on the market in 2021. (All Brewing systems are rated 4 and a half stars or better) :
Keurig K – Cafe Coffee Maker
The Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker brews one cup of coffee, Late, or Cappuccino at at a time.
- It has a 60 ounce water reservoir tank.
- The coffee maker has simple button controls for either hot or iced coffee.
- It has the capability to produce coffee shots.
- It comes with a dishwasher safe Milk Frother
- It’s compatible with all k-Cup Pods for easy cleaning and transfer.
The Ninja Hot & Cold Brewing System
The Ninja hot and cold brewing system is a great all rounder for an airbnb rental property. Perfect for making hold and cold coffee.
- Equipped with auto IQ tea & coffee maker
- Comes with both coffee & tea baskets.
- Let’s you choose from 6 brew sizes.
- Let’s you choose between 5 brew styles.
- Includes a glass carafe.
- Includes a milk frother for making espresso.
Gevi 10 Cup Grind And Brew Coffee Maker
What can you say about the Gevi 10 cup grind and brew coffee maker apart from what a great coffee maker this is and comes with the added bonus of a burr coffee grinder. Perhaps this would be a better fit for an airbnb property that is targeting the more discerning coffee lover.
- Comes equipped with a Burr coffee grinder.
- Has a programmable timer.
- Includes a large 1.5 liter water tank.
- Removable filter and basket makes brewing easy.
- It’s energy efficient to reduce overall costs.
Keurig K- Duo Coffee Maker
The Keurig K-Duo coffee maker is a lovely coffee maker that uses the excellent range of K-cup coffee pods. The beauty of K-cup is that it is easy to satisfy all tastes of coffee. Potentially making this the perfect coffee machine for an airbnb or other vacation rental property.
- Choose between the he 12 Cup Thermal Carafe drip maker or single serve brew.
- Lets you choose to use either ground coffee or the k-cup pods!
- Has an adjustable brew strength.
- Lets you adjust your brew size.
- Comes equipped with a programmable timer.
- Has a large 60 ounce water tank.
- Coffee maker runs energy efficient.
Cuisinart DCC-3200P1 Coffee Maker
When using the Cuisinart DCC-3200P1 coffee maker I was quite impressed with its ability to brew great coffee due to its huge versatility and control over setting such as temperature and brew strength.
- Perfect temperature control for hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality.
- Comes with a gold tone Commercial style filter.
- Has an auto shut-off (0-4 hours).
- Lets you control brew strength.
- Comes with programmable settings.
- Comes with a large 14 cup glass carafe.
What Size Coffee Machine I Need To Buy For My Airbnb?
The size and capacity coffee maker you should buy can be determined by the maximum amount of people your airbnb sleeps. If it’s up to 6 people, then you will need a 6 cup coffee maker at the very least. There is plenty out there to choose from so don’t let that overwhelm you. According to statista.com [https://www.statista.com/topics/1248/coffee-market/] , (one of the worlds largest statistical data bases), the United States. has the largest coffee revenue in the world. Money spent on coffee reaches up to 80 billion dollars a year. That’s one amount you want to think about when providing a service or advertising to the public. Two thirds of those coffee drinkers spend more money on coffee a year than they do for investing. Coffee sells and that’s a fact. It’s good to consider these things when giving the paying public what we think they’ll want.
Will I Need To Buy Anything Else?
Yes you will. Condiments. With coffee most like having choices. At the very least consider sugar and creamers. Presentation is what sticks in peoples minds the most. Be creative when choosing coffee mugs to drink out of. If your airbnb is too basic then you won’t stand out in peoples minds for giving referrals later when reciting their travels.
Personally I like to ask people where they stayed or places they would recommend I stay. I trust my friends that I know have already been somewhere I’m going to much more than I would any on-line reviews. So if your home decor is basic or minimalist then you might benefit from adding a couple of personal touches to make yourselves stand out more to your guests..
How To Make Your Airbnb Stand Out Without Losing A Fortune
You really don’t need a fortune or have to spend one to make guests feel comfortable and welcome. Cleanliness is your number one make or break but to be recommended to more guests then you need imagination and ingenuity. Presentation is important. Some easy intimate touches to make your guests stay at your Airbnb more memorable and rave later are:
- FOOD TRAYS – Food trays at the end beds with things like chocolates and notes can be a really nice touch. Decorating or personalizing food trays can be done inexpensively. You can even make your own to save money or use antiques. With so many unique ways to personalize them the possibilities here are almost endless. You can use them for charming coffee serving displays as well. (Don’t forget to leave a few coupon deals or business cards to take home with them anywhere you add character.)
- SMALL SETTINGS – Are small spaces an issue? Then try small tables and chairs and set an intimate mood. Give it character with artificial flowers and candles to impress and relax guests. It costs less than you might think if you’re a thrifty shopper. There is something out there to fit most budgets.
- PLACE SETTINGS – You can transform an entire room with the right accessories for your tables and counter spaces. Pinterest is my favorite for stand-out unique ideas done cost-effectively. Check them out and find your style for your budget.
- BATHROOM HAPPINESS – Magazines or crossword puzzles in the bathroom are a nice touch as well. Fold the toilet paper or towels in a memorable way. Pinterest is good for inexpensive bathroom ideas and artistic touches too. Have fun and be creative. What would stand out to you if it were you sleeping there your first time? Remember to always